Skip Navigation LinksRiversideCountyEmployeeGiving Riverside County Employee Giving

Riverside County Employee Giving


​​​Thank you!

Thank you for considering a gift to RUHS Foundation. We are honored, and in turn honor your gift with the promise to support the good work of Riverside University Health System! You give so much through your service at work; to give financially is another way to express your support for the health and well-being of our communities. ​​

How to give

In whatever way works best for you! 
  • Give one-time or recurring gifts by credit card using RUHS Foundation our online giving form. Please type select Yes what it asks if you are a County of Riverside employee!
  • Make a one-time gift by cash, check or debit/credit card by calling 951-486-4213 or emailing
  • Give through automatic payroll deductions through the Riverside County Employee Giving Campaign, selecting any charity of your choice. RUHS Foundation is an option, as are a number of very worthy causes. Payroll deduction enrollment goes from September 20th to December 31st and deductions are in place for the 2017 calendar year. Visit the United Way Employee Giving Campaign here for more details. To go directly to the pledge page, click here.
  • Text UWIV County to 313131 to make your pledge on your phone.

Have questions?

Visit our FAQ page here.

How will you be recognized?

The RUHS Foundation will want to say "Thank You" in a special way!

Should you choose to pledge $1,000 or more for the calendar year (either one time or in installments) to benefit RUHS Foundation, whether through one time or reoccurring online gifts, payroll deduction, or any method, you will be recognized as a member of the RUHS Leadership Giving SocietyLearn more here

If you desire to remain anonymous, we will honor that choice as well.

Where do your gifts go?

When giving to the RUHS Foundation, your donation supports the areas of greatest need and priority at Riverside University Health System as decided annually by RUHS leadership and employees. RUHS Foundation will be sure to share the good news with our donors when that happens. 

When selecting to give through payroll deduction, you may choose a beneficiary organization amongst the United Way’s Federation of organizations. More information here​

Are your gifts tax-deductible?

Absolutely! The Foundation will remit a receipt for your records immediately, or you can track your giving throughout the year on your paycheck when giving through United Way. ​

If you have a question that isn’t answered here...

Call the RUHS Foundation at 951-486-4213 or email us at